LollipopMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Bugs Ive Found For New Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dianeal

More Bugs Ive Found For New Server Empty
PostSubject: More Bugs Ive Found For New Server   More Bugs Ive Found For New Server I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Going Outside the Griffey Map Gives u Invalid Pointer (ps my chars stuck there Ign is :Dianeal)

Focus at lvl 20 does not work (up to level 16 focus does)

so far thats all ive found on Kryt thats buggy =)

ty for reseting char (if u do it o.O)
Back to top Go down
xiiaoshinda

PostSubject: i found some too =/   More Bugs Ive Found For New Server I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:56 am

first off when you dc too much u cant play your char anymore that happens to my friend's priest and my bowman second you cant heal to your max hp when you use hyperbody what happen Oo please fix it thanks Very Happy btw events which summons monster will crash the server ty..
Back to top Go down
Dianeal

PostSubject: events   More Bugs Ive Found For New Server I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:57 am

Any event Seems to crash the server and (not dissing any of u gms) but u need to get more gms that acctually HELP not just use the gm commands to benefit themselfs Sad

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
xiiaoshinda

PostSubject: :)   More Bugs Ive Found For New Server I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:11 am

yeahs i agree hmmm please try fixing it -.-||| and fix the event crash pls lol! hard to play when always dc ty~ What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Bugs Ive Found For New Server   More Bugs Ive Found For New Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Bugs Ive Found For New Server
Page 1 of 1